Instructions of Login NetGear
For an easy access to Net gear orbi login page, open either orbilogin.com or orbilogin.net. To resolve login issues while accessing the orbi web page, follow the following instructions :
- Put the Internal IP Address of your Netgear Orbi router in the Address Bar of your web browser and press enter page.
- A dialogue box pop up asking your Netgear Orbi router username and password will appear on the screen.
- Enter valid username and password on the screen.
- You should now see the Net gear Orbi router Home Screen will be in front of you.
- If the username and password are correct, then you are successfully connected.
Some issues which can occur during Net Gear Orbi router login:
- Net gear Orbi Password Doesn’t Work. In this case, try logging in with the different password. Every Net Gear device is listed with more than one password.
- You should try other Net gear passwords. The orbi router which you are using might have some different password listed so try default passwords.
- If you have forgotten your password then you must contact your service provider. Wrong password options might lock your account.
- For default settings change, you need to follow the manual or guide provided with orbi router.
To reset the Orbi router in different browsers
Internet Explorer (IE):
In case you are IE user, then click on tools > Internet options and select Delete browsing history. Recheck before clearing the browsing history
For Chrome users, after opening the browser, select browser toolbar, click on More Tools options. After that click on clearing Browsing Data.
All other browsers:
Open the browser’s menu and look for clearing history option.lick on clearing Browsing Data.
In case, you still have issues, contact Net gear ‘s support team.